The Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto was formed in 1917 to coordinate the fundraising activities of Jewish charitable, philanthropic, and social service agencies in Toronto. In 1938-1939, the federation was absorbed into the newly formed United Jewish Welfare Fund, which financed a wide variety of organizations using money raised during the annual United Jewish Appeal campaigns.
Scope and Content
This file contains meeting minutes and agendas, reports and correspondence between members of the Y.M.-Y.W.H.A. executive and representatives of the United Jewish Welfare Fund.