- Part Of
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds
- Jewish military portraits series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- July 1943
- Physical Description
- 2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 12 x 9 cm and 13 x 9 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Army (?) Goldstone served with the Royal Canadian Armed Forces during Word War II.
- Scope and Content
- The item is a portrait of Army Goldstone.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Archival Descriptions