Leo Frankel house, library, second floor, southeast corner
- Part Of
- Frankel and Draper family fonds
- Frankel family home photographs file
- Material Format
- graphic material
- [ca. 1910]
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm
- Scope and Content
- Item is a photograph of the library on the second floor, southeast corner of the Leo Frankel home, located at 504 Jarvis Street at the corner of Cawthra Square, Toronto.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Archival Descriptions