A General Survey of the Intelligence and the Recreational and the Educational Plans for the Children in the Jewish Children's Home
- Part Of
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds
- Special studies and surveys series
- Material Format
- textual record
- Physical Description
- 1 folder of textual records
- Scope and Content
- File consists of one survey of the intelligence of children in the Jewish Children's Home and an outline of the most beneficial recreational and educational plans for them.
- Access Restriction
- Closed. Researchers must receive permission from the OJA Director and the head of Jewish Family and Child prior to accessing the records.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions