- Part Of
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds
- Women's Auxiliary series
- Programs and services sub-series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- [ca. 1961]
- Physical Description
- 6 photographs : b&w ; 20 x 26 cm
- Scope and Content
- File consists of photographs of residents and their families, and volunteers on an unidentified outing. Included are images of residents enjoying a picnic and playing Bingo outside.
- Photographs are by Willy Lobel.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
- Archival Descriptions