Dundas Street, west of Bay Street
- Part Of
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds
- Family photographs and other personal materials series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- [ca. 1915]
- Physical Description
- 6 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 9 x 14 cm and 10 x 12 cm
- Scope and Content
- Several views of stores on Dundas Street, including Gold's Ladies Ready-to-Wear and United Bakers.
- Title based on content of photographs and inscriptions on the back of the photographs.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions