Alterations to Uptown Theatre and plan of existing theatre
- Part Of
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds
- Architectural projects series
- Loew's Uptown Theatre (Toronto) sub-series
- Alterations to Uptown Theatre and plan of existing theatre sub-sub-series
- Material Format
- architectural drawing
- graphic material
- Physical Description
- 2 drawings : pencil on tracing paper ; 49 x 42 cm and 67x41 cm
- 2 photographs : b&w ; 18 x 13 cm
- Scope and Content
- Sub-sub-series consists of floor plans and sections of theatre and Balmuto Street entrance and two photographs of the Yonge Street entrance to the theatre.
- Title derived from formal titles of the drawings.
- Project reference code AR 1497.
- Creation date for the photographs is based on the release date of the movie then playing at the theatre.
- The drawings and photographs have been grouped together based on their date of creation, but there is no project reference code on the photographs.
- Name Access
- Uptown Theatre (Toronto)
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions