Unidentified wedding portrait
- Part Of
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds
- Material Format
- graphic material
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph: b&w; 15 x 10 cm in mat 24 x 16 cm
- Scope and Content
- Wedding portrait of a couple taken during the 1920s. It was likely one of the Goldstick children. The portrait was taken by Farmer Brothers studio on Spadina Avenue in Toronto.
- Married people
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.)
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions