- Part Of
- Levine and Cass family fonds
- Moses Levine family series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : sepia toned ; 14 x 10 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Rachel Nurich was a friend of Sarah Levine's. She was born in Russia around 1877 to Louis and Sara Nurich. She married Abraham Merkin on 20 August 1896 in York.
- Scope and Content
- Item is a photograph of Rachel Nurich taken at a studio in Toronto.
- Albumen print mounted on cabinet card.
- Photographer: Dixon Studios, King and Yonge streets, Toronto.
- Name Access
- Nurich, Rachel
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Physical Condition
- Photograph is starting to fade and is fragile and torn along the bottom edge.
- Photograph has lifted off its support.
- Toronto (Ont.)
- Archival Descriptions