Factory for Mr. Samuel Godfrey on King Street West
- Part Of
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Material Format
- architectural drawing
- Physical Description
- 6 architectural drawings : pencil on tracing paper ; 62 cm length or smaller and 5 cm diam.
- Admin History/Bio
- Samuel Godfrey was the owner of S. Godfrey tailor supplies and trimmings.
- Scope and Content
- File consists of architectural drawings of a three storey factory for Mr. Samuel Godfrey on King Street West. Elevations, floor plans, a roof plan and a section are included.
- Related Material
- See File 49-5-14 for plans of a house for Mr. Samuel Godfrey designed by Douglas E. Kertland.
- Archival Descriptions