Rubin family portrait
- Part Of
- Philip Givens fonds
- Personal series
- Rubin Family file
- Material Format
- graphic material (electronic)
- [ca. 1963]
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : col. (tiff)
- Scope and Content
- Item is a family portrait of the Rubin family. Identified are:
- Back row (left to right): Eleanor (Baker), Phil Givens, Sol Mandlsohn, Mark Mandlsohn, Gordon Donsky, Ruth Donsky, Joe Allen, and Dianne Allen.
- Front row (left to right): Min Givens, Pauline Mandlsohn, Paul Rubin, Fanny Rubin, Sarah Donaky, and Nellie Allen.
- Seated on floor (left to right): Michael Givens, Annie Mandlsohn, and Jeff Donsky.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
- Archival Descriptions