Frankel Brothers Limited was established in 1886 by Leo Frankel in association with his brothers. Several of the sons of the original partners suceeded to the ownership and operation of the business.
Scope and Content
File consists of a sticker for Frankel Corporation Limited located at 85 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, a copy of a 1946 indenture on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of Frankel Brothers Limited to honour the founders and employees, and a 1986 publicity booklet issued by Frankel Steel Limited and Steel Structures Corporation (members of Harris Steel Group Inc.). In addition there is an undated newspaper clipping about the Frankel Steel company opening a structural steel fabricating plant in Sarnia, Ontario.