- Part Of
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds
- Annual Campaign series
- Walk with Israel sub-series
- Walk for Israel 1992 sub-sub-series
- Material Format
- textual record
- Physical Description
- 1 folder of textual records
- Admin History/Bio
- The Communications Committee was in charge of coordinating communication between volunteers on the day of the Walk, through the use of a ham radio, walkie-talkies and cellular phones.
- Scope and Content
- File contains memos, minutes, a radio station license, a thank you letter and list of recipients, and an outline of how the communications network for the day of the Walk was to work.
- Title based on contents of the file.
- Archival Descriptions